Model Language Studios is accepting applications for Full Time and Part Time (Saturday) Instructor positions.
Successful applicants will teach kids (and occasionally adults) classes on a set weekly schedule in MLS studios.
Placement and schedule will be discussed at time of contracting.
• are a native (or equivalent) English speaker
• hold a current valid working visa
• have experience working with students aged 6 months to 15 years old
• are available for an in-person interview and screening
• are able to commit to a minimum one year contract
We will contact you to arrange an interview if we feel you meet the criteria to be an MLS Instructor.
First Interviews will be conducted over phone or Zoom. Second in-person interviews will be held at our MLS Yoyogi Studio.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we will only respond to candidates we wish to meet.